At The Lighthouse we are taking all precautions to keep our clients & staff members safe and to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19 in our community. We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone and are therefore committed to ensuring that wherever possible, the impact of the current situation does not affect our treatment outcomes.
We continually monitor and update our policies and risk assessments in line with Government guidelines and to keep the clinic safe we have introduced the following measures:
- We are requesting that all new admissions provide a negative test prior to admission, which we will
arrange via a private & confidential PCR test.
- We have updated our pre-admission assessment to ascertain each client’s vulnerability and risk of
exposure to the virus. Checking for symptoms, and possible exposure.
- We have increased our daily housekeeping schedule to help prevent and control infection.
- We are monitoring temperatures of all staff and clients daily, as well as checking for symptoms of Covid-19.
- All staff members are tested regularly to manage the risks of staff transmission.
A message from our Treatment Director
Why choose Step by Step?